If you love what AMI has to offer but aren’t quite ready to commit to one of our owner peer groups, we have several associate membership options for you.
Each membership level offers you access to special content, pricing and at the platinum level, our AMI Association group health insurance offerings.
Take a look at the three levels and see which one works for your shop.
Silver Level Membership entitles you to:
- 4 members-only live webinars annually focused on improving profits, operations and staff development
- Recorded archives of live webinars
- Free copy of our annual research executive summary (with data withheld for only AMI members)
- Invitation to the AMI only live webinar that deep dives into the research
- Free copy of the annual salary and benefit survey (sells for $99)
- Member discounts on all AMI live workshops and on-demand courses (but not onsite or coaching)
Gold Level Membership entitles you to:
- Everything in the silver package plus:
- Member discounts on AMI coaching and onsite consulting
- Member discounts to AMI annual conference
- The ability to participate in the special interest group summits
- Access to the AMI Marketplace where you will find discounts from dozens of partners like Sharpspring, Content Kite, Deftly, FunctionPoint, ExactDrive, Audience Audit, Zoom etc.
- Access to AMI Marketplace experts who specialize in working with agencies (law, insurance, media buying, etc.) and have special pricing for AMI agencies
- One hour complimentary coaching session
Platinum Membership entitles you to:
- Everything in the gold package plus:
- Access to AMI’s association health insurance plan (medical, dental and vision, disability, life, etc.) with average annual savings of around $1,500 per employee per year