Send your AEs to Advanced AE Bootcamp!
“Your advanced training for account executives was exactly what my senior team needed. They came back ready to demonstrate ROI for our clients and the agency! With the methods you taught, we just scored the biggest AGI win we’ve had in two years!”
Over the years, many Account Executive Bootcamp attendees and their agency owners requested that we establish a second level of training for them. As a result, our Account Executive Advanced Bootcamp Workshop was created.
While our AE Bootcamp provides an overview of the role of an account manager, the AE Advanced Bootcamp is a training program focused on developing strategies based on the marketing mix and the client’s business goals. We will focus on improving your account executives’ skills to meet your unique business needs and objectives, giving them the tools to be the best at their position.
The workshop is an opportunity to advance your account executives to the next level, polish their skills, and make them experts!
Note: Attending an AE Bootcamp is not a requirement for enrolling in the AE Advanced Bootcamp workshop.
The requirements for attending our advanced workshop is four+ years experience in account management; a competitive approach to developing strategic solutions to clients’ business problems; curiosity and a drive to solve problems; a professional attitude and the willingness to do the work to get the job done and help drive the client’s business.
What AEs learn during our 2-day Advanced workshop:
- How your agency makes (or doesn’t) money
- The AEs’ role in new business
- The AEs’ role in profitability
Running your accounts like a small business
- Maximizing profitability
- Five ways to grow existing clients every year
- Creative ways to bring the end-users into the mix (and strategy!)
- Getting clients to chase after new business for you
Teaching your team how to think strategically
- Asking the right questions
- Identifying trend sources
- Testing and evaluating the blue-sky ideas
It’s not just marketing, it’s business
- Finding the root of the pain and solving the business problem
- Build The Master Plan (makes account planning look like sissy stuff)
- Delivering ROI they can measure and understand
Getting paid to build the plan
- They won’t be able to afford NOT to hire you
- Using research in fresh ways to open new biz doors
- Sitting at the C Suite’s table
Building a sales funnel that demonstrates actual ROI to clients
- Teaching your clients how to build a budget based on goals desired
- Demonstrating an ROI so your prospect raises their own budget
- How to make your pitch look very different from your competitors (you talk business, let them talk tactics!)
Attendees also learn how to develop marketing strategies (and know why one is better than the other) instead of just managing a project the client assigns to them.
The format of the workshop is presentation, small group work, and active discussion of all topics.
Who Should Attend?
Agency Senior Management and Account management staff with at least 4+ years account management experience as a project manager, an account coordinator, account executive, key account manager, or as an account supervisor.
When and Where is the Workshop?
The workshop is March 21 & 22, 2024 in Denver, CO at the Tivoli Student Union (Auraria Higher Education Center).
Click here to Register Online – March 2024
Another workshop is September 17 & 18, 2024 in Denver, CO at the Tivoli Student Union (Auraria Higher Education Center).
Click here to Register Online – September 2024
$1,995 for the first attendee.
$1,795 for each additional attendee. AMI Members get a $200 discount on all seats.
Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials, and lunch both days. Travel, accommodations, and other meals are not included. Our cancellation policy is here.
Meet your Instructor: Lori Highby
Money back guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with this workshop for any reason, just call or send us an email, and you will be refunded 100 percent of your tuition – no questions asked. In all the years we have offered this workshop, no one has ever asked for a refund.