Send your AEs to Advanced AE BootCamp!
Over the years, many Account Executive BootCamp attendees and their agency owners requested that we establish a second level of training for them. As a result, our Account Executive Advanced BootCamp Workshop was created.
While our AE BootCamp provides an overview of the role of an account manager, the AE Advanced BootCamp is a training program focused on developing strategies based on the marketing mix and the client’s business goals. We will focus on improving your account executives skills to meet your unique business needs and objectives, giving them the tools to be the best at their position.
The workshop is an opportunity to advance your account executives to the next level, polish their skills, and make them experts!
Note: Attending an AE BootCamp is not a requirement for enrolling in the AE Advanced BootCamp workshop.
The requirements for attending our advanced workshop is three+ years experience in account management; a competitive approach to develop strategic solutions to clients’ business problems; curiosity and a drive to solve problems; a professional attitude and the willingness to do the work to get the job done and help drive the client’s business.
What AEs learn during our 2-day Advanced workshop:
- How your agency makes (or doesn’t) money
- The AEs’ role in new business
- The AEs’ role in profitability
Running your accounts like a small business
- Maximizing profitability
- Five ways to grow existing clients every year
- Creative ways to bring the end users into the mix (and strategy!)
- Getting clients to chase after new business for you
Teaching your team how to think strategically
- Asking the right questions
- Identifying trend sources
- Testing and evaluating the blue-sky ideas
It’s not just marketing, it’s business
- Finding the root of the pain and solving the business problem
- Build The Master Plan (makes account planning look like sissy stuff)
- Delivering ROI they can measure and understand
Getting paid to build the plan
- They won’t be able to afford NOT to hire you
- Using research in fresh ways to open new biz doors
- Sitting at the C Suite’s table
Building a sales funnel that demonstrates actual ROI to clients
- Teaching your clients how to build a budget based on goals desired
- Demonstrating an ROI so your prospect raises their own budget
- How to make your pitch look very different from your competitors (you talk business, let them talk tactics!)
Attendees also learn how to develop marketing strategies (and know why one is better than the other) instead of just managing a project the client assigns to them.
The format of the workshop is presentation, small group work, and active discussion of all topics.
Attendees also participate in team assignments and practice their presentation skills.
Who Should Attend?
Agency Senior Management and Account management staff with at least 3+ years account management experience as a project manager, an account coordinator, account executive, key account manager, or as an account supervisor.
Immediate ROI For You And Your Agency
“Your advanced training for account executives was exactly what my senior team needed. They came back and used your GAP method of selling and scored the biggest AGI win we’ve had in two years!” ~ Nancy Nordquist
Dates for the workshop are March 8 & 9, 2018 in Chicago. (A very full day/early evening on the 6th and we’ll end 3 pm on the 7th so you can fly out if you’d like)
Click here to Register Online.
Or download PDF Registration Form.
$1,695 for the first attendee.
$1,495 for each additional attendee. AMI Members get a $200 discount on all seats.
Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials and breakfast both mornings. Travel, accommodations and lunches/dinners are not included.
Money back guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with this workshop for any reason, just call or send us an email, and you will be refunded 100 percent of your tuition – no questions asked. In all the years we have offered this workshop, no one has ever asked for a refund.
About Drew McLellan: Drew is a 25+ year agency owner, national speaker, AdAge ranked blogger, facilitator, and top dog at the Agency Management Institute. He works with the owners and account service staff of over 250 agencies a year – helping them increase their bottom line. He has written two books and is often found quoted in the pages of the New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Fortune Small Business. The Wall Street Journal called his blog “one of 10 blogs every entrepreneur should read.”