We’re proud to make these tools available to agency owners and leaders. We know that your business depends on its organizational, staffing, management, financial and new business building strategies.
We try to do our part by providing lots of free content on the blog but sometimes you need more. Our AMI manuals are a deep dive, serving as a ready to use template for:
- Developing your own branded problem solving process
- Guiding a client through a strategy session for their social media efforts
- Building you own agency policy manual
- Creating a handbook to give new clients so they understand how to work best with you
- The playbook for attracting, screening and hiring the best agency staffers
In addition to our AMI manuals, we also publish a small (100 employees and less) agency salary and benefits report, based on the research we conduct annually. This report will help you check your salaries and benefits package against other agencies your size and in your region.
We also are happy to introduce you to some of professionals who serve AMI agencies in specific areas like law, accounting, research, lead generation, hiring and more.