One of the best things about owning your agency is that you’re accountable to no one. It’s also one of the worst. It’s easy to let your priorities slip, dismiss your own missed deadlines because you “were putting out a fire” or point to your email inbox and saying “that’s why I can’t get anything done.”
But quite honestly — that’s BS. You aren’t taking care of your agency’s vital priorities because you let other things get in the way.
The essence of our agency coaching/consulting is to help you shine the light on whatever problem you’re facing…so you have the facts. Once everyone can see the salient truths — we use both our own 30+ years of agency ownership, our owner peer network experience, and our access to how it works in agencies all over the world to provide you with advice and options.
Our mission is to think, analyze, brainstorm, cajole, and challenge good organizations to become even better by adopting new ideas or abandoning an old one. By being the outsider with insider insights and experience — we’re able to step into ambiguous, sometimes hostile situations and sense what changes need to be made within your agency and help facilitate that change.
We believe our respectful but very candid, straightforward style lends itself to new “ah ha” moments and growth.
Our agency owner (remote) coaching/consulting is designed to resolve that challenge. We work with agency owners on:
- Setting annual goals and building an action plan for accomplishing those goals
- Setting monthly and quarterly metrics so we can track progress and identify when you need a pat on the back and when you need a gentle boot in the rear
- Refining new business models and organizational structures
- Financial management strategies
- Staffing issues
- Strategic planning
- New operating systems and procedures
- Succession planning
- Visioning for the short and long-term future
- Bonus programs that incentivize your team to act like owners
- We will help you figure out what you need to know and how to get to the right answers for your agency.
- Holding coaching sessions to plow through obstacles, adjust plans and be your sounding board/Jiminy Cricket
- Emails as needed to follow up on homework, key meetings, etc.
If you want to really accomplish your largest, most critical goals for your agency — let us help by walking alongside you. We’re part industry expert (30+ years in the business), part sounding board, part nag, and part cheerleader.
The cost? For ongoing work, we only sell our time in 12 packs (12 hours of coaching) because let’s be honest, it’s not going to be fast or easy. We want to know that we will have both your time and commitment to getting things done. Depending on your schedule and the work we’re doing together — we’ll schedule up to one call a month and no doubt exchange some emails in between.
If you’re an AMI network member, the cost for a twelve-pack (12 coaching hours) is $7,500.
If you’re not an AMI network member, the cost for a twelve-pack (12 coaching hours) is $10,000.
If you aren’t really looking for ongoing coaching and you just have a couple of questions, you can buy a single hour of consultation. It’s $750.
Think you need something a little deeper and faster? Maybe our onsite agency consulting would be a better fit. The cost is roughly the same (plus our travel) but it’s a much more concentrated experience.