“The 2020 workshop that Stephen and Drew taught was hands down the most useful workshop I’ve ever taken. I left with an actual plan of attack. I knew what I needed to do and why it mattered to my agency. Since then, we’ve landed two clients worth more than $1 million dollars thanks to what I implemented from that course!
Most agencies struggle with biz dev. They live in the feast and famine world (do nothing until a big client leaves and then freak out and do everything at once to try and save the day) or they rely on referrals — being forced to eat whatever swims into their net.
It does not have to be that way. In fact, you can’t afford for it to continue that way. In this workshop, you will learn/decide:
- How to crunch the numbers to know how much new business your agency can handle (so you only say yes to the right ones) and how quickly you can scale and grow
- Who your sweet spot clients are (and how will you position your agency to be the only right choice for them)
- How you will attract them to the top of your sales funnel if they’ve never heard you before
- How to nurture those leads in the middle of your funnel, whether they take a day or a decade to convert
- How to build out a specific biz dev effort to earn the time and attention of your top 25 prospects
- The critical importance of including your current clients in your sales activities
In this workshop, you will not only learn the principles but you are going to do the work! We know that if we teach you how and send you home, your crazy day to day work world will absorb you and you’ll never carve out the time to create the plan.
You will leave this workshop with:
- A precise understanding of who your best new business prospects are and why
- A list of at least 10 prospects towards your top 25 prospects
- A prospect profile process so you can speak intelligently and don’t sound like every other agency (and at minimum of one completed profile)
- A detailed sales process/funnel with identified activities and corresponding schedule
- A clear definition of your role (owner, biz dev specialist) and roles for everyone else within the agency
- A work plan (how are we going to get this done)
- Resources to support your biz dev efforts (the best places to source lists, secondary research, virtual assistants, writers, etc.)
Once you register for the workshop — schedule a team meeting for Monday, January 27th because you’re going to have a complete plan to unveil and roll out. No making the time later or trying to translate what needs to happen to put what you’ve learned into action. You will be ready to take immediate action and start courting the prospects you need to make 2020 a banner year for your agency
If that’s not enough enticement — we will be onsite at Disney’s Beach & Yacht Resort!
Who should attend: Agency owners, leadership teams and business development directors who are charged with growing the agency by landing new clients and growing the clients you have.
Selling has never been tougher! There are more agencies than ever and you’re competing against them, freelancers, in-house solutions or just not doing anything.
Drew McLellan is CEO of Agency Management Institute, host of the Build a Better Agency podcast and an agency owner of 25 years. At AMI, he serves over 250 small to mid-sized independently owned agencies to help them run the business of their agency better and more profitably. AMI recognizes that most agency owners are accidental business owners and benefit from the coaching and consulting that AMI provides to help agencies scale, grow and evolve in a profitable way.
Stephen Woessner is CEO of the agency Predictive ROI and host of the Onward Nation podcast. Stephen’s agency is built on the belief that most businesses go about sales in the least productive, most painful way possible. PROI works along side their clients to create a lead generation and sales program that is actually welcomed and often initiated by the potential buyer!
January 21-22 in Orlando, FL at Disney’s Beach & Yacht Resort
Tuition: $1,895 for the first attendee. $1,695 for each additional attendee.
Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials breakfast both mornings and lunch both days. Travel, accommodations and dinners are not included.
Money back guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with this workshop for any reason, just call or send us an email, and you will be refunded 100 percent of your tuition – no questions asked. In all the years we have offered this workshop, no one has ever asked for a refund.