Justin Christianson is a 15-year digital marketing veteran and #1 bestselling author of “Conversion Fanatic: How to double your customers, sales and profits with A/B testing.” He is also the co-founder and President of Conversion Fanatics, a full-service conversion optimization company, and the host of the weekly podcast CMO Roundtable.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Conversion Fanatics was born
- Why you have to track and learn why people do what they do
- The basics of conversions
- Big mistakes people make when attempting to get people to convert
- How to start testing for conversions
- How to get your clients to actually do case studies
- Some of the most surprising things Justin has learned from conversion testing
- What makes an employee good for conversion work
- Why split (A/B) testing and conversion optimization are two very different things
- Why you must approach working with other agencies for a client with no ego
- VR and video: why these two technologies are only going to grow in the future
- How Justin stays on the cutting edge
- How to pick the clients that are right for your agency
The Golden Nugget:“Lead visitors down the path to the end goal at which you want to achieve.” – Justin Christianson Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to contact Justin Christianson:
- Website: conversionfanatics.com
- Book: “Conversion Fanatic”
- Podcast: blog.conversionfanatics.com/podcast
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!