Thanks for agreeing to be on the Build A Better Agency podcast! I promise — it will be both painless and fun. Here’s everything I think you might need to know but feel free to shoot me an email if you have additional questions.
The focus of my podcast is to help agency owners do it a little better and you know something that I believe would help them do just that. That’s where I want our conversation to go. You’ll be able to download a discussion guide but fair warning — I loosely follow it. I really want our episode to sound like a conversation we’d have over a drink so when you say something interesting, I’m going to let the conversation take us in that direction. The one absolute for me is that we will wrap up the episode with me asking you for some “next step” action items the listeners can do right away.
Schedule your interview
Please click the link below to select a date and time you are available for an interview. If none of these times are convenient, please let me know when you are available and we’ll coordinate.
What I need from you
When you click on the button above, it’s going to ask you for:
- Company name
- Mailing address
- Mobile number so we can text you a couple of reminders
- Skype ID
- Your headshot
- A PDF or word doc of your bio
- Anything you’d like to promote
- In addition, if you have any links, videos, SlideShares or resources that you’d like included in the show notes, please provide those as well. Otherwise, as things that can be linked to are mentioned in the interview, we’ll include them in the show notes.
I record all of my interviews on Skype and I’ll need about 60 minutes of your time, from start to finish. We’ll speak briefly before we start recording to check the sound and answer any final questions you might have. I will also ask you to pronounce your name for me. Then we’ll take a deep breath and start recording.
The show is an audio-only podcast and we will be conducting the interview over Skype. If you do not have a Skype account, please sign up for a free one by clicking here and downloading the software to your computer. My Skype name is drewmclellanusa – Be sure to add me to your contact list. I will call you via Skype at the appointed time.
For the best sound quality: (click here for a handy guide)
- Sit in a quiet place for the interview (e.g. not a coffee shop)
- Silence your phone(s)
- Connect Skype to your headset/microphone
- Silence your Skype notifications (Here’s how: Windows and Mac)
- Turn off other on-screen applications that might be running on your computer
- Use a headset with a built in microphone or a stand alone mic with earbuds
After your interview is published, I will promote it extensively via email and social media. I’m hoping you’ll share it with your network as well, but that’s certainly not a requirement.
Thanks for offering to be a guest! I’m looking forward to our conversation.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]