Nick Westergaard is a strategist, speaker, author, and educator. He is the chief brand strategist at Brand Driven Digital, where he helps organizations build better brands online. He teaches at the University of Iowa in the Tippie College of Business, is a regular columnist on The Cedar Rapids Gazette, and is also the host of the popular podcast, “On Brand.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Nick took his traditional agency and transitioned it to becoming a digital powerhouse
- The differences and similarities between traditional and digital marketing and why they really aren’t all that different
- Social Brand Forum: Brand Driven Digital’s yearly live event
- The business strategy behind having a live event
- Why you should get out and attend events
- The importance of prioritizing your agency as a client
- Why experimentation is so important for your agency’s success
The Golden Nugget:“A live event is a very big piece of branded content.” – @NickWestergaard Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Nick Westergaard shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Nick Westergaard:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!