Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a Cleveland-based inbound marketing agency and HubSpot’s first Agency Partner. He is author of “The Marketing Performance Blueprint” (Wiley, 2014) and “The Marketing Agency Blueprint” (Wiley, 2012); creator of Marketing Agency Insider and Marketing Score; a regular contributor to leading marketing industry blogs; and a frequent speaker on content marketing, inbound marketing, performance and strategy.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Paul started PR 20/20
- Standardizing pricing to prevent scope creep
- Paul’s point system for pricing
- How to create a content strategy that works today
- Top of the funnel content vs. bottom of the funnel content
- Using the point system for professional development
- Where to find the great content writers that you will need to hire
- How PR 20/20 decides if a client is a good fit
- The Marketing Score
- Automated Insights
- Steps agencies can take right now
- How to keep employees around and enthusiastic
The Golden Nugget:“Unrealistic expectations and financial instability are prospect red flags.” – @paulroetzer Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Paul Roetzer:
- Website: www.pr2020.com
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!