It’s time to transform your agency speak Into the language of business. Agencies that are fluent in the metrics of their client’s business have a competitive edge.
It’s a common complaint of clients. “Our agency doesn’t understand our business.”
Now is the time for agencies to develop a new language that resonates with their clients. A language that signals they understand more than branding and marketing … they understand business.
Imagine beginning conversations with prospective clients centered on the client’s sales funnel … probing to learn more about how the client is measuring marketing efficiency and effectiveness in terms of cost-per-lead or sale.
Immediately, the potential client recognizes your agency is different from any other they have worked with or talked to about their business.
Who should attend: Agency owners, Account Directors and Account Executives who are charged with growing the agency’s business by delivering measurable ROI to clients.
It’s time to change the way your agency talks with clients.
This two-day workshop will give you and your team tools you’ll use to transform conversations to win and keep more business. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to walk your client through an exercise that will “self generate” a budget
- How to apply customer lifetime value to project ROI
- Formulas to develop targets for an acceptable blended cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale/conversion/acquisition
- How to use client data for profiling and segmentation to drive acquisition efficiencies
- How you can increase AGI by understanding the role of digital communications in what happens after a lead is captured – the processes for nurturing the lead to conversion
- Additional AGI opportunities by building out a lost lead-reengagement program to maximize client ROI
- Why having an integrated media planning and buying team is key to delivering projected cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale metrics
June 23rd & 24th in Chicago
Tuition: $1,495 for the first attendee. $1,295 for each additional attendee.
Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials breakfast both mornings and lunch both days. Travel, accommodations and dinners are not included.
Money back guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with this workshop for any reason, just call or send us an email, and you will be refunded 100 percent of your tuition – no questions asked. In all the years we have offered this workshop, no one has ever asked for a refund.