“This was without a doubt the best agency-focused new business workshop I have ever attended. We implemented what we learned in 2018 and our win ratio has more than doubled!
Please register me for both of the 2019 workshops — I know I can’t afford to miss them!”
One two day workshop was not enough so in 2019 — we’ve got two!
If you’ve attended in the past — this is new content that will build on what you’ve already learned. If you’ve never attended before, you’re in for a mind-blowing, notebook-filling, win ratio crushing few days. You can register for either workshop or take advantage of the combo discount and attend both.
These workshops are taught by Robin and Steve Boehler from Mercer Island Group, agency search consultants who review thousands of RFP responses and sit through hundreds of agency pitches as they help their clients select the right agency and Drew McLellan from AMI, who works closely with over 250 agencies every year, coaching them on how to differentiate themselves.
Who should attend: Agency owners, leadership teams and business development directors who are charged with growing the agency by landing new clients and growing the clients you have.
Selling has never been tougher! In both of these two-day workshops, you will learn skills that will enhance all of your sales interactions – and win more new business!
Workshop #1: Win More Business 2019: Turning Incoming into Income
Tuesday, January 15 & Wednesday, January 16
- What to do with a prospect’s request for a meeting, proposal or pitch
- How to quickly build a prospect business profile
- Best & worst practices: incoming, RFI and RFP responses (we’ll share and dissect losing and winning written RFI/RFP proposals)
- How to create a written proposal that wins
- Elements of great agency positioning
- Differentiation: your POV
- Credibility: your process
- Selling you: your authentic approach
- Telling your story effectively (website, case studies, etc.)
Workshop #2: Win More Business 2019: Show up ready to win it
Thursday, January 17 & Friday, January 18
- Developing an elevator pitch that triggers curiosity
- What gets you on their radar screen
- Prepping for your first meeting
- Advanced selling: from hello to hell yes (Role-playing)
- Follow up that earns their respect and attention
- Best & worst practices: live pitch/presentations (we’ll share and dissect losing and winning pitch decks)
- How to create a live presentation that wins
- What to do after the proposal
- What to do if you don’t win
January 15-18 in Orlando, FL at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Register securely online here
Or download our PDF registration form here.
For either workshop (but not both)
Tuition: $1,695 for the first attendee. $1,495 for each additional attendee.
Bundled pricing for both workshops:
Separately would be $3,590 – combo price is $2,995 (first attendee)
Separately would be $2,990 – combo price is $2,595 (2+ attendees)
Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials breakfast both mornings and lunch both days. Travel, accommodations and dinners are not included.
Money back guarantee: if you are not completely satisfied with this workshop for any reason, just call or send us an email, and you will be refunded 100 percent of your tuition – no questions asked. In all the years we have offered this workshop, no one has ever asked for a refund.