Aaron Agius is one of the world’s leading digital marketers according to Forbes. He is CEO of Louder Online, one of the world’s leading digital agencies with a global reach.
Louder Online is an inbound marketing agency, working globally with clients such as Salesforce, IBM, Coca-Cola, Intel and scores of leading brands, showing them how to technically optimize their sites, perform influencer outreach and link acquisition and produce and distribute content that drives significant lead generation and ROI.
Aaron is a highly sought speaker at Search, Content Marketing and Growth Hacking and many other conferences around the globe including the U.S, U.K, Brazil, London and Australia. His passion to help businesses is driven from his own experience. Aaron was at the cutting edge of the emerging digital marketing field over 10 years ago. He uses that lived experience and now translates it into revenue for clients.
He is also a regular contributor to some of the world’s largest editorial publications, including Entrepreneur.com, Hubspot.com and many more, with thought leadership on marketing and business growth.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you absolutely must work on and invest in the business (no excuses!)
- How Aaron established himself as a thought leader through guest blogging and what he would recommend doing today
- Why you need high-quality proposal documents
- Why you need to be cooperative rather than competitive with agencies that you share a client with
- Why Aaron has created smaller sister agencies in other countries instead of using freelancers
- Aaron’s genius strategy for leveraging LinkedIn
- How to prove the ROI of your work to a client
- Why it’s the CEO’s job to stay on top of what’s coming next
- Resources that Aaron himself uses to stay current
- How continually writing blogs, being on podcasts, hosting webinars, etc. helps you keep the clients you have
Why you have to write for readers, not search engines
The Golden Nugget:“As the CEO, it’s your priority to stay on top of what’s coming next.” – @IAmAaronAgius Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Aaron Agius:
- Website: louder.online
- Welcome page: louder.online/build
- Twitter: @IAmAaronAgius
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aaronagius
- Blog: How the Pros Track Conversions and ROI With These Content Marketing Metrics
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!