How are clients thinking about and reacting to both COVID and the recession it triggered is on every agency owner’s mind. Will our clients go dormant? How are they approaching 2021 budgets and plans? Because we know this is vital intelligence for you, we decided to make that the focus of the 2020 Agency Edge research project. You’re going to find the data insightful and a relief.
The Agency Edge research series is a collaboration between AMI, Audience Audit, and Dynata. Audience Audit’s Susan Baier joins me to walk you through the highlights of the research findings and what you should do next, based on what we learned.
We believe the insights will help you strengthen your relationship with your current clients, dodge some potential landmines, and navigate your biz dev prospecting with more success. After you listen to the podcast, be sure to grab the 30-page executive summary from the show notes.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Findings from the 2020 Agency Edge Research Study
- How agency owners are feeling as they deal with the impact of COVID and the recession
- The 3 distinct segments that capture agency owner sentiment in 2020
- How the agency relationships of respondents have been impacted by COVID and the recession
- What clients want out of their agencies during COVID and the recession
- Why the data from the latest research study paints a more optimistic picture than we’d feared
- New opportunities for gaining market share in 2020
Ways to contact Susan Baier:
- Website: audienceaudit.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AudienceAudit/
- Twitter: @susanbaier