Chuck Meyst has been in sales all his life, from his childhood bike route to CEO and founder of AgencyFinder.com, a matchmaking service for agencies.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Chuck started AgencyFinder and how it works
- Why agency descriptions of themselves should be results-focused
- What both clients and agencies need to do well to find the right partner
- The big mistakes agencies make with their websites
- Sales: why do agencies not like this word?
- The traits Chuck sees in terrible employees
- Why processes are so important, especially when it comes to sales
- The characteristics in agencies that clients love to see
- How agencies win business through pure chemistry
- What AgencyFinder does to assess agencies and how to receive that perfect score of 100
- How AgencyFinder helps agencies team up with clients that are great matches
- Things agencies can do today to improve upon the topics discussed in this episode
The Golden Nugget:“Many clients need an agency that's proactive and has ideas.” – @AgencyFinder Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Chuck Meyst shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Chuck:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!