Creating content and having a content marketing strategy have become the bread and butter of marketing agencies, and we have the research to prove it. In fact, many agencies are now saying that 75% of their revenue is coming from content.
This week, I’m talking with Steve Pockross and Ryan Sargent of Verblio to go over some interesting research they did about content creation, content ROI, what types of content they create, and more. This episode is packed with information that will hopefully give you some valuable insights into why having a good content marketing strategy is so important these days.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Steve and Ryan’s key takeaways from Verblio’s research on content marketing strategy
- Why it’s okay to outsource content creation
- The shocking ROI of content marketing
- How to sell clients on the value of content
- The challenges of creating good content
- The importance of finding subject matter experts
- What types of content are the best to reach an audience
- Why clients are more willing to pay more for high-quality content
Ways to contact Verblio: