Jason Falls is one of the most widely read and respected voices in digital marketing and social media industries today. He leads digital strategy for Elasticity and he also shares his no-nonsense ideas regularly on his own website, www.jasonfalls.com.
He is the author of some great books, including “No Bullshit Social Media” and “The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why social cannot be an upsell
- The benefits of putting your pride aside, admitting you can’t do everything, and partnering your agency up with other agencies
- Why you need to be truly honest with yourself about what your agency’s strengths and weaknesses are
- How to protect your agency when partnering with other agencies
- How millennials are changing the entire landscape of our world and what we need to do to adapt
- The action steps you can take to start partnering up with the right agencies
The Golden Nugget:“The best solution for your client might not be completely inside your agency.” – @JasonFalls Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Jason Falls shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Recommended books and resources:
- No Bullshit Social Media
- The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing
- Website: www.jasonfalls.com
- Twitter: @jasonfalls
- Website: www.goelastic.com
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!