Jay Baer is known for many things. He’s the world’s most retweeted digital marketer. He is also a renowned business strategist, keynote speaker, and The New York Times bestselling author of five books.
He also travels the globe helping people get and keep more customers. He’s the founder of Convince & Convert, a strategy consulting firm that helps prominent companies gain and keep more customers through the smart intersection of technology, social media, and customer service. His company’s media division owns the world’s number one content marketing blog, the world’s top marketing podcast, and many other educational resources for business owners and executives.
Jay has created five multimillion-dollar companies and is an active venture capitalist and technology advisor as well as an avid tequila collector and certified barbeque judge. His new book, Hug Your Haters, is coming out on March 1st.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Jay’s new book “Hug Your Haters” and what you need to know about the people who complain on social media
- How to use this information to increase your customer advocacy
- Why complaints are going to continue to go more and more public
- Defining customer experience in the modern age
- Why this creates enormous opportunity for B2B buyers
- Why haters are your most important customers
- The problem with surveys
- The Honest Audit: what this is and how to put it into place
- Things that agencies have to be careful of when discussing these issues with clients
- Software solutions that agencies of all size can leverage
- How agencies should package and price this sort of work
- What agencies can do right now to get started
The Golden Nugget:“You can't really put up a hard wall between marketing and customer service.” – @jaybaer Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Jay Baer shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to contact Jay Baer:
- Website: www.convinceandconvert.com
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!