Michael Gass is the founder of Fuel Lines Business Development, LLC, a firm that provides business development training and consulting services to advertising, digital, media and PR agencies.
Since 2007, Michael has pioneered the use of social media, content and inbound marketing strategies specifically for agency new business. Michael has originated a system that makes targeting, positioning, and differentiation easier and helps agencies to find, attract and engage their best prospects online. He has trained over 200 agency CEOs and their senior management teams in all 50 states here in the U.S. and agencies in over 21 foreign countries.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Generating new business through niche blogs
- Making these niche blogs truly niche (hint: “healthcare” is not a niche)
- Why these blogs need to be written by one or two visible authors
- The pace these blogs have to be written, at least initially
- Why you should start out with just one niche blog
- Why a person should be the face of only one blog
- How to keep this process running smoothly and consistently
- Why agencies have to add consulting as a service line
- The differences agency websites and niche blogs have to have
- The time commitment this kind of program requires
- The steps your agency can take right now to get this program up and running
The Golden Nugget:“Put yourself in front of prospects so that they can’t help but find you.” – @michaelgass Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Michael Gass:
- Website: michaelgass.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/michaelgass
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/michaelgass
- Twitter: @michaelgass
- Google+: plus.google.com/108664560492921436543
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!