Mitch Matthews is a keynote speaker, a success coach, and a bestselling author. He has an amazing podcast titled Dream, Think, Do. Mitch works with leaders from companies such as NASA, Disney, Booking.com, and more. He is passionate about coaching entrepreneurs and leaders to dream bigger, think better, and do more of the stuff they love.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why mentoring your employees is so important
- Mentorship 2.0: how to structure your mentor/mentee relationships to draw out the best results
- The dangers of “getting a PhD in mentoring”
- Mentoring with the CEO vs. CFO model
- How to equip employees to make decisions
- The fundamental differences between how we were brought up and how millennials were brought up and how to deal with these differences
- How to mentor someone who is skilled in areas that you aren’t
- Mitch’s “Mentor Manager Cheat Sheet”
The Golden Nugget:“Verbalizing what success looks like leads to a higher chance of hitting it.” – @mitchmatthews Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Mitch Matthews shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
- “Drive,” by Dan Pink
- “IGNITE” (2nd Edition), by Mitch Matthews
- Mentoring Cheat Sheet
Ways to Contact Mitch:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!