Phil Gerbyshak is a speaker and a trainer, who delivers programs on the power of technology, social selling and connection. With a unique speaking style—part technology and sales expert, part entertainer—Phil keeps his audiences awake and engaged while providing micro-tactics to help you get more leads, earn referrals, and improve your business. When he’s not traveling, speaking, or making new connections, Phil writes. He’s published 5 books, including “10 Ways to Make It Great” and “#TwitterWorks,” more than 2,500 articles, and has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, and more.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Social selling: getting people to convert for you
- Making a connection with someone online (this isn’t a follow or a like)
- Why keyword targeting isn’t necessarily the best path to success
- Why Phil actively connects people he thinks should know about each other
- How Phil uses LinkedIn as a powerful sales and research tool
- Why you have to share content that isn’t your own
- Why you should congratulate your competition — and why you need to be genuine about it
- Phil’s strategy for creating content people need and starting conversations
- Cultivating and leveraging testimonials
- How to use your pinned post wisely
- Things you can do right now to start putting into practice the ideas from this episode
- Phil’s podcast “Conversations with Phil”
The Golden Nugget:“Shooting a shotgun is not a good marketing plan and it’s a worse sales plan.” – @PhilGerb Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Phil Gerbyshak:
- Website: www.philgerbyshak.com
- Podcast: conversationswithphil.com
- Twitter: @PhilGerb
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: (414) 640-7445
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!