Rohit Bhargava is a non-obvious trend curator and an expert in helping brands and leaders be more influential. He is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of five books on topics as wide ranging as the future of business, building a brand with personality, and why leaders never eat cauliflower. Rohit has advised hundreds of global brands as the Senior Vice President of Global Strategy & Planning at Ogilvy and with his own firm, Influential Marketing Group. He also teaches marketing at Georgetown University. A two-time TEDx speaker, Rohit has keynoted events in 31 countries and is regularly featured as a marketing expert by media such as The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, and NPR.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Working as a solopreneur vs. working in an agency
- Rohit’s trend report that started as a blog post
- Habits for being a trend spotter
- Big trends for 2016
- VR: How Virtual Reality can become important to agencies
- Data overload: what will happen when all the data available to different parties eventually gets pooled together?
- Understand your clients’ true needs and becoming their true partner
- Architecting an Innovation Day to open up your clients’ wallets
- How to teach trend-creating thinking to employees coming out of college
The Golden Nugget:“Get your employees to understand a client’s true needs, no matter what.” – @rohitbhargava Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Rohit Bhargava:
- Website: www.rohitbhargava.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/rohitbhargava
- Twitter: @rohitbhargava
- “Non Obvious” Book Website: nonobviousbook.com
- More Books: www.rohitbhargava.com/books-publications
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!