Scott is an international recognized leader in digital communications, digital transformation, social media, and marketing. He is the principal of Scott Monty Strategies where he counsels brands and agencies on strategy, executive communications, influencer management, customer experience, and digital innovations.
He has extensive experience in communications and marketing agencies, including a client base of IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences, Coca-Cola, American Airlines, T-Mobile, GE Software, and more.
He has also authored the widely acclaimed Week in Digital newsletter at ScottMonty.com and is the executive editor and co-host of the Sherlock Holmes website and podcast “I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What Scott learned about agency/client relationships while working at Ford
- The qualities in agencies that clients want to keep around
- The things agencies tend to do that get on clients’ nerves
- How Scott sells his consulting services by having a side career giving speeches
- Why understanding humans on a deep level is an important strategy to work on
- “The Week In Digital”: Scott’s weekly newsletter
- Scott’s great strategy for getting to the core of ideas
The Golden Nugget:“Lead by doing what’s best for the client.” – @ScottMonty Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Scott Monty shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Scott:
- Company Website: www.ScottMonty.com
- Sherlock Holmes site/podcast: http://www.ihearofsherlock.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @ScottMonty
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!