Based in Dallas, Stephanie Chung and Associates offer sales training, executive coaching, and small business mentorship services nationwide. Among her products is the High Ticket Selling Made Simple course, designed to help small business owners sell more and make more. As a former sales executive in the aviation and private jet industry, Stephanie has mastered the art of high ticket selling and has mentored, coached, and developed some of the highest paid, most elite, sales professionals in the country.
Serving business leaders, entrepreneurs, and sales professionals, Stephanie Chung uses her proven executive coaching and sales training expertise to drive your top line sales. Chung is an executive coach, trainer and advisor backed by more than 25 years of team management, business development, and sales leadership experience. Chung is also a public speaker, a contributor on ABC, CBS, NBC and author of “Profit Like a Girl: A Woman’s Guide to Kicking Butt in Sales and Leadership” and “Embrace the Suck: How to Grow and Succeed in Business.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Doing sales right by caring about who you’re selling to and solving their problem
- How to identify your ideal prospects and actually get in front of them
- The importance of adding value beyond what you broadcast on your website
- How letting people talk about themselves increases the chance of a sale
- Why the agency owner is the best person to make the sale
- What to do to get comfortable with sales
- The five stages of sales
- Making the close extremely easy by setting it up from the beginning
- The importance of not being vague about when you’re going to follow up
- The preemptive strike: overcoming common objections from buyers by bringing them up yourself first
- Using silence as a tool when selling
- Why you can’t afford to spend time chasing people around
- How to get people to want to be your client
The Golden Nugget:“Give buyers an opportunity to think by using silence as a powerful sales tool.” – @CoachStephChung Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to contact Betsy McLarney:
- Website: www.stephaniechung.com
- Book (free download): “Profit Like A Girl: A Woman’s Guide to Kicking Butt in Sales and Leadership”
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!