Steve Farber is listed as one of Inc’s global Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts. He is a Leadership Pioneer, Strategist, Keynote Speaker, and Bestselling Author on Extreme Leadership. His expertise is in creating organizational cultures where leadership is not just an opportunity and obligation for those in authority, but for everyone at all levels.
Steve is the President of Extreme Leadership, Inc, and the founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute, organizations devoted to the cultivation and development of Extreme Leaders around the world. His accessible, deeply inspirational, and eminently practical Radical LEAP framework is widely used across the business, non-profit and education spectrum. He has been credited with redefining leadership in deeply personal yet practical terms and re-energizing thousands of people to make a significant difference in their businesses, lives, and the world around them.
His third book, “Greater Than Yourself,” was a Wall Street Journal® and USA Today® bestseller. His second book, “The Radical Edge,” was hailed as a playbook for harnessing the power of the human spirit. And his first book, “The Radical Leap,” is already considered a classic in the leadership field. It received Fast Company magazine’s Readers Choice Award and was recently named one of the 100 Best Business Books of All Time.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Defining “Extreme Leadership”
- What an extreme leader does
- Love in the business place
- Putting in more energy into your business than you take out
- Why leaders need to be audacious and willing to fail
- What agency owners can do to become more audacious
- How a business that embraces extreme leadership looks different
- Steve’s book “Greater Than Yourself”
- How to become one of the greatest leaders by lifting others up
- What agency owners can do right now to start working on the ideas from this episode
The Golden Nugget:“Do what you love in the service of people who love what you do.” – @stevefarber Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Steve Farber:
- Website: www.stevefarber.com
- Twitter: @stevefarber
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stevefarber
- Book: “Greater Than Yourself: The Ultimate Lesson of True Leadership”
- Book: “The Radical Edge: Another Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership”
- Book: “The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership”
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!