Drew McLellan is the Top Dog at Agency Management Institute. He has also owned and operated his own agency over the last 20-years. And all through the year, he straddles the fence of working in his agency and working with 250+ small- to mid-size agencies in a variety of ways.
AMI works with agency owners by:
- Leading agency owner peer groups
- Offering workshops for owners and their leadership teams
- Offering AE bootcamps
- Conducting individual agency owner coaching
- Doing on-site consulting
- Offering online courses in agency new business and account service
Because he works with a lot of agencies every year — he has the unique opportunity to see the patterns and the habits (both good and bad) that happen over and over again. He has also written two books and been featured in The New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Fortune Small Business. The Wall Street Journal called his blog “One of 10 blogs every entrepreneur should read.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to know if you are spending too much time on client work
- Why your agency’s growth suffers when you spend your time on client work
- The specific areas where you should actually be spending your time
The Golden Nugget:“You can’t grow your agency without daily time mentoring your employees.” – @DrewMcLellan Click To Tweet
Click to tweet: Drew McLellan shares the inside knowledge needed to run an agency on Build a Better Agency!
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to contact Drew:
- Email: [email protected]
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!