Tim Sanders is a veteran sales, marketing, and HR leader with expertise in sales collaboration, relationship management, leadership, and customer experience design. For almost 20 years, Tim Sanders has closed deals and led B2B sales teams to victory using his Dealstorming methodology. He was an early member of Mark Cuban’s broadcast.com and then later, CSO at Yahoo during their best days. Today he consults with leading companies on how to drain their pipeline, secure major accounts, and beat the competition with teamwork. Financial Times calls his latest book, “Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges” a ‘force multiplier.’ He gives some unconventional insights that just may get you to the finish line on your next big selling opportunity.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Tim’s start in sales working for a radio station
- Dealstorming: how Tim took dealmaking and brainstorming and put them together
- The difference between collaboration and cooperation
- How to strategically build your dealstorm team
- Turning your peer group into “competimates” that you can collaborate with to make each other stronger
- Why you absolutely need diverse perspectives in the room (and why you should have an external voice on your dealstorm team)
- The secrets to making your dealstorm meeting a magic meeting with results
- New business through rapid problem solving
- The hacker, the chef, and the artist: the three personas for solving different problems
- How leaders lead culture
The Golden Nugget:“Rapid problem solving is the secret to new business development.” – @sanderssays Click To Tweet
Subscribe to Build A Better Agency!
Ways to Contact Tim Sanders:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!