It’s not always about being the fastest or having the best prices. In fact, it’s almost never about price when you’re providing top-notch service. What it ultimately comes down to is living by your agency’s core values, innovation, and an intense focus on quality.
Susan Quinn and her team have been living by these traits so well that they began studying them to find out just what makes the best client experience and best-in-class service. So, if you’re ready to take your agency to the next level and partner with next-level companies, tune in to learn how they constantly improve their client experience and how you stack up against the competition.
A big thank you to our podcast’s presenting sponsor, White Label IQ. They’re an amazing resource for agencies who want to outsource their design, dev, or PPC work at wholesale prices. Check out their special offer (10 free hours!) for podcast listeners here.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- The basis for the research about the 9 traits of agencies with best-in-class service
- Breaking down each trait
- Why adopting the 9 traits will set your agency up for continued growth
- How Susan’s agency conducted their research
- The 3 ways C-Suite employees categorized their best-in-class status
- How niching down has changed Susan’s agency over decades
- The importance of partnering with other agencies with the same core values
- Why you and your agency should always be learning and innovating
“Core values are the behaviors that support the culture. And if you don't have culture, then you can't optimize the employee experience.” - Susan Quinn Click To Tweet
“The numbers will tell the story, ultimately. You have to constantly innovate and improve whatever that may look like within your company.” - Susan Quinn Click To Tweet
“In 2013, we saw that by 2020, the customer experience would overtake price as a brand differentiator. So we started to adjust the way we were focusing on brand, employee, and client experience at a higher level.” - Susan Quinn Click To Tweet
“How we show up as business leaders has a lot to do with the way we think.”- Susan Quinn Click To Tweet
“When they know the essence of your agency, how you think, what you do, and there's a congruency to that, you start to make lifelong uniquely remarkable relationships.” - Susan Quinn Click To Tweet
Ways to contact Susan:
- Website: https://circlesstudio.com/
- LinkedIn Personal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanquinn01/
- LinkedIn Business: https://www.linkedin.com/company/circle-s-studio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/circleSstudio
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/circlesstudio/
- “Does your business show up or STAND OUT?”